GPS Correction Service
- Leica Geosystems - SmartNet
- SmartNet is a network of permanent GPS and/or GNSS receivers whose combined data is used to generate RTK corrections for a rover.
- This network generated RTK corrections are called Network RTK.
- Today, RTK Networks are operating in many countries over the world, such as the US & Canada.
- These RTK corrections can be generated by more than one method - Master-Auxiliary corrections (MAX), Individualized MAX (i-MAX) and Virtual Reference Station.
- GENEQ propose user subscribes to a Network RTK Service to receive RTK corrections with their rover (instead of setting up their own reference/base station).
- No need to purchase, set up or maintain your own base station
- High reliability RTK and DGNSS corrections
- The accuracy of the rover position is consistent and homogeneous across the area covered by the Network
- The network quality is continuously monitored by Bernese software
- RTK corrections are provided in standardised format (RTCM)
- Corrections are provided using the best RTK Network methods (MAX - iMAX - VRS)
- Receive text alerts on network status