ANCHORAGE AND EYEBOLT TESTER KIT 25KN
The Hydrajaws M2000 PRO Tester Kit anchor tester contains a universal set of adaptors enabling a comprehensive range of fixings and safety-critical applications, up to a maximum tensile load of 25kN (5620lbf) to be tested. Trusted by market-leading companies worldwide, the M2000 PRO Tester Kit anchor tester is an essential tool for carrying out testing procedures in line with BS 8539 and BS 7883.
The M2000 PRO Tester Kit is easy to use and easily transported. It comes complete with a comprehensive full-colour user manual.
- 0-25kN Dual Scale digital gauge compatible with the latest Hydrajaws App (detachable for calibration, reduces carrier return costs).
- 2020 Load spreading bridge featuring height adjustable legs with pin arrangement in four positions with swivel feet giving 15mm of fine adjustment.
- Turning Handle with 22mm (7/8″) integrated nut (for use in confined spaces).
- Up to 50mm of stroke.
- The anchor tester is preassembled and accessories can be quickly attached with ease.
- Hydrajaws gauge calibration certificate (valid for 12 months).
- Supplied in a robust protective carry case with full operating instructions.
Kit includes the following adaptors:
- M12 Ringbolt adaptor clevis
- Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor
- M16 & M20 Threaded stud adaptors
- Six slotted button adaptors: 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 8.5, 10.5, 12.5mm
- Six threaded button adaptors: M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
M2000 PRO Tester Kit
- Pull-out load range : 0-25kN (5620 lbf)
- Up to 50mm stroke (1.97")
- Weight : Tester only 2.2kg (4.85lbs)
- LSB dimensions between feet edge : 116mm (4.57")
- Case dimensions : 571 x 382 x 160mm (22.48 x 15.04 x 6.30")
- Case weight : 10kg
- Oil type : ISO VG 32 Mineral Based Oil
- Oil Replenishment via supplied oil bottle with aid of piston key
- Warranty : 12 months
- Part # : 200-001 (Metric Analog)
Part # : 200-002 (Metric Digital)
Part # : 200-008 (Imperial Analog)
Part # : 200-009 (Imperial Digital)