WIRE ROPES TENSION METER TESTER 40kN
The M0097 Tension Meter Tester is designed for testing wire ropes used for fall-arrest systems, strain measurement of rigging, guy ropes, tower and mast supports and checking the security of crimped/swaged end fittings as applied to wire ropes up to a maximum of 40kN.
The Tester has two fixing points to accommodate standard shackles or clevises up to 20mm in diameter.
- Kit does not include a gauge. Recommended for use with a Hydrajaws standard digital gauge.
- Capable of testing up to 40kN
- Tester has two fixing points to accommodate standard shackles, clevises etc up to 20mm diameter
- Lightweight aluminum body
- NEW for 2022 – now supplied in a black robust carry case with foam filler with space for analogue and digital gauges. Full operating instructions included.
- Oil replenisher bottle with male hydraulic coupler
|Pull-out load range
|0-40kN (8992 lbf)
|Weight (Tester only, without gauge)
|460 x 350 x 108mm (18.11 x 13.78 x 4.25")
|4kg (8.82 lbs)
|ISO VG 32 Mineral Based Oil
|Yes via supplied oil bottle