Cap Torque Tester
for safety ring cap
- Andilog - Anditork STAR
- First Peak and Peak mode
- USB & RS232 output
- Live graphing
The Anditork STAR model is specially designed to measure opening and closing torques for bottle's cap or containers's cap and the break torque of their safety ring.
An advanced solution, it's the perfect auditing equipment for laboratory environment.
Torque measurements can be done by tightening or loosening it. The Andilog's cap torque tester is supplied with a grip plate that holds products from a diameter of 10mm to 200mm. The rubber-coated gripping fingers are adjusted quickly using a travel knob and are suitable to effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes.
The Anditork STAR series key features are:
- fail / pass analysis thanks to its programmable set points
- live graphing
- color touch screen displaying: graph and 2 values to choose among: raw data, 1st peak, peak, average,...
- memory up to 2000 results
- statistical calculations
- can be combined with an optional data acquisition software or USB stick memory DATASTICK
- Thanks to its rechargeable batteries the ANDITORK models can be easily transferred between different control areas. The test can be run in the laboratory or even on the plant floor, and provides a quick quality control check.
- Power cord
- Calibration Certificate
- Packaking industry
- Beverage & Food industry
- Medical & Pharmaceutical industry.