Ascott CCT chambers are designed to be flexible enough to comply with as many different CCT specifications as possible. As standard they come with the ability to create 4 distinct climates:
- Salt spray
- Condensation humidity (wetting)
- Air drying
- Controlled humidity
These may be programmed to occur in any sequence and be repeated automatically. A wide range of optional accessories enable additional climates to be added to further extend the number of climates and conditions that can be created.
5 tailles et modèles :
- 450 Ltr (15.8 cu ft)
- 1000 Ltr (35.3 cu ft)
- 1300 Ltr (45.9 cu ft)
- 2000 Ltr (70.6 cu ft)
- 2600 Ltr (91.8 cu ft
Extensive optional testing facilities:
Extensive range optional testing facilities, such as refrigeration and liquid immersion.
All Ascott Cyclic Corrosion Test chambers feature:
- Touch-screen, full colour user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.
- Touch-screen operator control interface.
- ‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy.
- Dry seal gasket prevents wetting operator’s clothes, etc.
- Low loading threshold for loading and unloading.
- Large capacity salt solution reservoir mounted on castors for mobility.
- Calibration certificate.
- Canopy colour choice.
- Set of sample racks.
- Interior viewing window.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic.
- Purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
ASTM D1735, ASTM B117, ASTM B287, ASTM B368, ASTM G85 annex A1, MIL-STD-202 (USA Military),MIL-STD-750 method 1046 (USA Military),MIL-STD-810G (USA Military),ASTM D2247 (not 120 Ltr),ASTM G43, ASTM G85 annex A2, ASTM G85 annex A3, ASTM G85 annex A4, ASTM G85 annex A5, ASTM G5894, ASTM G44, ISO 16701, Ford CETP 00.00-L-467, Volvo VCS 1027,149 (ACT-1),Volvo VCS 1027,1449 (ACT-2),, Volvo STD 423-0014, Scania STD4319.
|Graph showing standard range of temperature/humidity control for a CCT chamber and how this may be extended by the addition of optional accessories.|
Cyclic corrosion test chamber performance:
|Wetting mode||Temperature range||Adjustable from ambient to +70°C/+158°F|
|Humidity range||Fixed at 95% - 100% RH|
|Salt spray mode||Temperature range||Adjustable from ambient to +50°C/+122°F|
|Salt spray fall-out rates||Adjustable from 0.5 to 2.5 ml per 80 cm² per hour|
|(Option ACC01 increases fallout rate up to 5.5 ml per 80 cm² per hour)|
|Drying mode||Temperature range||Adjustable from ambient to +70°C/+158°F|
|Controlled humidity mode||Temperature/humidity range||See graph|
|Cyclic corrosion test chambers||CC450ip||CC1000ip||CC2000ip|
|Chamber Capacity||450 Ltrs/||1000 Ltrs/||2000 Ltrs/|
|15.8cu ft||35.3cu ft||70.6cu ft|
|Mounting Format||Floor standing||Floor standing||Floor standing|
|Chamber external dims, max||W||1660mm/65.4"||2025mm/80.0"||2885mm/113.6"|
|Chamber internal dims, max||W||1010mm/39.5"||1350mm/51.0"||2160mm/85.0"|
|Salt solution reservoir ext. dims.||W||460mm/18.1"||560mm/22.0"||560mm/22.0"|
|Salt solution reservoir capacity for extra capacity, see optional accessory ACC02||80 Ltrs/||115 Ltrs/||115 Ltrs/|
|21 USgal||30.4 USgal||30.5 USgal|
|Removable slotted sample racks see also optional accessories||6 racks each||8 racks each with 46 angled slots||16 racks each with 46 angled slots|
|ACC17/ACC18)||with 28 angled slots|
|Chamber construction||Glass reinforced plastic, Polypropylene & PVC parts|
|Colour||9 standard colours to choose from|
|Temperature range||Adjustable from ambient to +50°C/+122°F|
|Salt spray fall-out rates||Adjustable from 0.5 to 3.0 ml per 80 cm² per hour|
|Electricity supply||3 phase||3 phase||3 phase|
|Voltage (VAC) and frequency (Hz) dependant on country/region of installation|
|Water||Deionized/distilled for topping up air saturator and making salt solution. Air saturator requires a continuous water connection 0.5-6.0 bar (7.3-87 psi). If air saturator is topped up manually option ACC66 must be ordered|
|Air||Clean dry & oil free, 4.0 to 6.0 bar (58-87psi) with 240 Ltrs (8.5cu.ft) per minute flow|
|Exhaust||3m (10ft) exhaust pipe is provided which should be terminated outside building|
|Drain||3m (10ft) drain pipe provided which should be terminated into floor level drain|
|Operating environment conditions||+18 to +23°C (+64 to 73°F),85% max RH (non condensing) ambient|