MicroSeal–VP is an ultrasonically sealed edge cleanroom laundered wiper required for ISO Class 3 and above environments composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric.
This combination of properties provides MicroSeal®–VP with the highest level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for ISO Class 3 and above environments and applications requiring critical control of contaminants combined with superior performance.
- 100% continuous filament polyester knit
- Ultrasonically sealed edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Laundered and packaged in Berkshire’s ISO Class 4 cleanroom
- Critically low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
- High abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with IPA, Acetone and other solvents
- High absorbency
- Low endotoxin levels
- Light weight, high absorbency material design reduces actual cost in use compared to heavier weight products
Light weight, high absorbency design reduces landfill waste impact when compared to more traditional heavier
- Complies with RoHS 2002/05 and REACH requirements
- Designed for use in ISO Class 3 and higher cleanroom environments
- Designed for the highest level of contamination control in critical processing applications
- Oxidation, Metallization, CVD or Photolithography processes
- Chamber cleaning and CMP processing
- Stencil and other print roll cleaning applications
- Steam autoclavable for aseptic applications
- Cleaning of medical device products
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
Value Pack Option
The value pack option provides the same great performance in a more economical bulk packaging format.
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience,
increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs.
Sterile Validated Option
For aseptic processing areas, the same wiper material can be provided in a gamma irradiated validated sterile to a 10–6
sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted versions available.