Proof and document the integrity of the installed base sheet fasteners.
The Fixuroof portable pull-tester is an accurate unit, designed for testing in the field the pull-out force of base ply fastener. Easily determine whether the mechanical fastener provides sufficient resistance to static uplift force to meet the wind load requirements.
The Fixuroof pull-tester is specially designed for the following domains:
- Proof the good installation of base sheets and roof covers
- Determine the quality and uniformity of the installed materials
- Validate the integrity of the deck
Fixuroof pull-tester is an essential tool in roofing industries, where it is important to ensure the good installation of the base ply fastener.
This dedicated kit comes with a full range of accessories:
- A Pull tester (with its calibrated gauge 300lb, analog or digital)
- Flexible fabric lifter foot LFF3500 (shank: 5/8” – Head: 1.25-3.5”)
- 10 x replacement fabric membrane PLFF35002S
How it works
Insert a sample of the base sheet into a 12” x 12” jig with a 8” diameter opening in the center. A fastener is then placed through the base sheet in the center of the opening in the jig. The fastener is secured to the upper jaw of the pull-tester and the frame of the tester on the deck. The force is exerted in a direct line parallel to the shank of the fastener by using the hand crank until failure occurred.
- Poured gypsum, lightweight concrete and cementitious wood fiber deck roof.
- Base sheet, base ply, and lite-deck fasteners
- Roofing Inspection
Can be used in accordance with Standards: Dade County PA 105-95 A
|Base opening||6 in||8.25 in|
|Accuracy||0.5% of full scale gauge|
|Certificate of calibration||Included|
|Maximum travel||5 in|