Conductivity (EC) Controller
- Milwaukee - MC311
- Range: 0.0 - 10.0 ms/cm
- Resolution: 0.1 ms/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% f.S.
The Conductivity (EC) Controller Milwaukee MC311 lets you measure and adjust EC levels automatically.
The MC311 EC controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes EC levels. Just set your EC parameters and let the Milwaukee EC Controller do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks and aquariums.
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller offers:
The Milwaukee PRO EC controller offers an accuracy to ±2% full scale.
The controller provides a control range of 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm with alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
COMPATIBLE DOSING PUMP
Milwaukee also offers the optional MP810 dosing pump
This EC Controller comes with a complete mounting kit including a probe holder.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0.0 pH to 10.0 mS/cm) with the user selectable high/low set points
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- 12 VDC power supply
- Range: 0.0 - 10.0 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Calibration: Manual, 1-point
- Set point: 0.8 to 2.8 mS/cm
- Alarm: Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 0 to 50°C
- EC electrode: MA812/2 (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Power Drivers: 115 VAC, 2A, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 1A, 50Hz
- Mounting kit (Included)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 1.35 inches
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (meter only)
Can we help you?