RTFOT ASPHALT OVEN FOR ROLLING THIN-FILM
These ovens are used for measuring the effect of heat and air on a moving film of semi-solid bituminous materials.
The internal chamber is made from stainless steel, insulated with fiberglass or similar, with an external frame made from engine-turned stainless steel and a door with a centrally located window. Special attention has been given to the safety features which conform to CE requirements.
The Rolling thin film ovens (RTFOT) can be used as part of your Superpave performance based testing program.
The oven is supplied complete with flow meter, ASTM 13C thermometer and 8 heat resistant glass containers.
The oven must be connected to a compressed air source supplying 2 bar minimum presure. If not available in the laboratory, we recommend to order the diaphragm pump.
- Touch-screen display with 4.5” color control panel, including timer function, visual warnings and digital air flow regulator
- Full conformity to temperature specifications (time to reach target temperature after switch on, target temperature adjustment after samples insertion) from the Standards
- Carousel rotation with closed-loop controlled speed
- Safety features: Automatic over-temperature switch, door switch, pilot lamp and alarm for door open with fan still running; magnetothermic switch
- High quality stainless steel structure, internal and external
- Door with double-glazed window
- Door locking system allowing easy opening also with busy hands
RFTOT Asphalt oven for rolling thin film oven test. ASTM version, complete with ASTM 13C thermometers and 8 glass container. 110V/60Hz/1ph
RFTOT Asphalt oven for rolling thin film oven test. ASTM version, complete with ASTM 13C thermometers and 8 glass container. 220V/60Hz/1ph
|Full stainless steel, interior and exterior
|from +50 to +200°C (default 163°C) ± 0.5°C
|adjustable from 0.1 to 10’000 ml/min, flow readout integrated into the control panel
|Automatic over-temperature switch
Open door alert
Completed test phase alert
|750 x 750 x 900 mm (W x D x H)
|approx. 110 kg