QuickNav, Delmhorst’s easy to use 3-in-1 meter, offers pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit.
The QuickNav will instantly calculate dewpoint, grains per pound (GPP) and vapor pressure for fast, accurate moisture measurement.
QuickNav offers the same high performance pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer as our industry leading NavigatorPro, in an easier to use format. If you are looking for the versatility of a 3-in-1 meter and do not need to store and download reading, QuickNav is the answer!
- Pin penetration depth of 5/16”
- Scan depth of ¾”
- Correction scales for wood and drywall
- Moisture range of 6-60% on wood and 0.1-6% on drywall
- Scan range of 0-300 numerical reference scale
- RH/T Range of 0-100% RH
- Measures temperature over the range of -40°F-255°F with accuracy of +/- 1.8°F over -4°F to 158F (range of -40°C - 124°C with accuracy of +/- 1°C over -20° to 70°C)
- Dewpoint -40∘F - 176∘F
- Calculates Vapor Pressure
- Grains Per Pound (GPP) 0.1 – 3820 GPP (0.1 – 545GPK)
- Backlit LCD screen
- Hold feature that allows to hold the displayed reading when testing hard to reach areas
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- Carrying Case
- 1 year warranty
QuickNav Package Variations
- QUICKNAV/BP - Basic Package: QuickNav with RH Sensor, Carrying Case, 2-E Electrode.
- QUICKNAV/CP - Complete Package: QuickNav with RH Sensor, Carrying Case, 2-E Electrode, 26-ES Electrode, and 21-E Electrode.
RH/T-S1 - Detachable relative humidity/temperature sensor that is included with Navigator Pro and HT-4000. Can be used to obtain ambient RH/T readings. Order individually or in packs of 5 as RH/T-S1/5.
Delmhorst offers a wide assortment of electrodes known throughout the industry for their durability. All Delmhorst electrodes fit any Delmhorst moisture meter. Below are electrodes that are typically used for this model:
The 496 contact pins that come with the 26-ES penetrate 1 1/8” and have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature is useful for a variety of different applications:
- Flooring installers: Penetrate through flooring to plywood sub-floor, or concrete.
- Dry kiln operators: Identify moisture gradients which helps to identify the drying pattern.
- Furniture manufacturers and craftsmen:Easily check high density hardwood that short pins are unable to penetrate.
Also available as the 26-ED, which includes gauge to measure pin penetration depth.
The 608 pins that come with the 21-E are insulated, except at the tips, and can reach a maximum penetration of 3-1/4". Great for use on roofs, insulation, or EIFS.
21-E is also available as the 21-E/001 with 6" penetration, or as the 21-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas
Comes with A-111 uninsulated contact pins for 1 1/2" penetration. For use on plaster, masonry and wood. Will also accept 496, insulated pins; 1 1/16” penetration. 22-E is also available as the 22-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
Features two 5'' long blades, bent to a 35° angle, and coated in Teflon except for the tips. Great for checking behind trim and baseboard molding.
Makes moisture testing in hard to reach places a breeze. Simply attach any length metal “probe” to the alligator clips on the end of the 2-E/Split and test behind toe kicks, through drywall, or any other area where our standard length contacts pins aren’t long enough.