An essential machine for preparing a wide variety of product samples including paint, varnish, cosmetics, glue, etc. with total consistency and reproducibility on various substrates including contrast charts, sheet steel, plastic foils and glass.
All Elcometer 4340 models have 11 pre-set speeds and adjustable stroke length with quick release system.
- Ideal for testing paint, varnish, cosmetics, glue etc.
- 11 preset transverse speeds, from 0.5-10cm per second
- Sample temperature control option
- High quality samples produced for highly reliable laboratory testing
- Smooth aluminium table - much smoother than glass - for better repeatability
- Can be used with Elcometer Film applicators
- Wide range of standard and high precision perforated and channelled vacuum tables
- Adjustable travel carriage with "stop" at end of travel
The Elcometer 4340 Automatic Film Applicators are versatile, rugged and precise. The rigid construction ensures a smooth, consistent application without the ridges often associated with film application.
The Elcometer 4340 provides total consistency and reproducibility on various substrates including contrast charts, sheet steel, plastic foils and glass.
Interchangeable head attachments
Easily switched between film applicators
- Spiral Bar Head Attachment
- Standard Applicator Head Attachment
- Combined Spiral/Standard Head Attachment
Durable & Rugged
- Sturdy rigid design to ensure minimal movement during film application
- Up to 15 years of standard use
Choice of Bed
- Standard flat table
- Single channel vacuum table
- Double channel vacuum table
Smooth & multiple concurrent tests
- Use up to 3 film applicators simultaneously
- Test up to 2 Leneta test charts simultaneously
- Able to test up to 2 test areas on perforated tables
A range of applicator head attachments is available separately, allowing the user to select the most appropriate for their specific use and Standard (if applicable).
The Elcometer 4340 range of motorised Film Applicators comes as one universal base with user selectable head attachments - allowing the flexibility to test using standard film applicators (filmographs), spiral bar coaters, or using the combined attachment of both the film applicator and spiral bar attachment.
|Models: M10-, M100, M101, M102||Models: M11-, M12-, M110, M111, M112, M120, M121, M122|
|KT004340N001||KT004340N101||Film Applicator Attachment|
|KT004340N002||KT004340N102||Spiral Bar Coater Attachment (with rubber mat)|
|KT004340N003||KT004340N103||Combined Film Applicator & Spiral Bar Coater Attachment (with rubber mat)|
|KTUK4930M001||Vacuum Pump, UK 240V (for use with Vacuum Tables)|
|KT004930M001||Vacuum Pump, EUR 220V (for use with Vacuum Tables)|
|KTUS4930M001||Vacuum Pump, US 110V (for use with Vacuum Tables)|
+15 to 100°C
(59 to 212°F)
Ambient to 200°C
(Ambient to 392°F)
|K4340M10-||110 to 240V||•||•|
|K4340M11-||110 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M12-||220 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M100||110 to 240V||•||•|
|K4340M101||110 to 240V||•||•|
|K4340M102||110 to 240V||•||•|
|K4340M110||110 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M111||110 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M112||110 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M120||220 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M121||220 to 240V||•||•||•|
|K4340M122||220 to 240V||•||•||•|
|Dimensions||780 x 490 x 320mm (30.7 x 19.3 x 12.6")|
|Certificate available||Certificate of Calibration: issued for Fixed Calibration equipment and shows readings and traceability.|
|Packing List||Elcometer 4340 Film Applicator, power cable(s) and operating instructions|
|Can be used in accordance with: ASTM D 823-C
* Temperature Bath and Pump not supplied