Digital pH Meter
- Extech Instruments - PH100 ExStik
Meter with flat surface electrode for fast and easy on-the-spot pH measurements
- Flat Surface Electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions.
- RENEW indicator tells you when it’s time to replace your electrode which eliminates guesswork
- CAL alert tells you it’s time to recalibrate. Ensures accuracy.
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings allowing detection of changes over time
- Analog bargraph displayed on LCD
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Order pH buffers separately.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design (IP57) floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment
- Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and ExStik meter
- Complete with flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap. Order pH buffers separately
|pH||0.00 to 14.00pH|
|Temperature||23 to 194°F (-5 to 90°C)|
|Power||four 3V CR3032 button batteries|
|Dimensions||1.4 x 6.8 x 1.6" (35.6 x172.7 x 40.6mm)|