The Fisher F44 is the top model in the Latest F series from Fisher Research Labs.
While the Fisher F44 is not designed for underwater use, this model is ideal for use in dry or wet conditions.
This Top model in the latest F Series from Fisher Research Labs is environmentally sealed for use in the toughest environments.
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries (25-30 Hours)
- Fe-Tone® (Adjustable Iron Audio)
- Ground Grab® Computerized Ground Balancing
- Manual Ground Balance
- 9-Segment Visual Target-ID
- Large 2-Digit, 1-99 Numeric Target-ID
- Iron Identifier Icon
- Backlight for Low Light Conditions
- 5 Modes of Operation: JEWELRY, COIN, ARTIFACT, CUSTOM, ALL METAL
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Sensitivity
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Volume
- 4-Tone Audio-ID
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- 11-Inch Concentric Elliptical Waterproof Searchcoil
- Ultra-lightweight Only 2.3 lbs. Operational Weight
- 7.69 kHz. Operating Frequency
- Inclement Weather Hunting
- Beach Hunting
- Coin Shooting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Relic Hunting