These rugged molds have an unlimited shelf life and are weather-resistant for dependable field performance.
They are recyclable and biodegradable and contain a unique additive that allows microbes present in landfills and composting facilities to break down plastic. Molds are non-absorptive and are unaffected by heat, light, or cement paste.
Built-in lip helps retain round specimen shape for easy lid attachment and provides a stable plane for quick specimen strike-off.
A writable surface allows the recording of data.
Cylinder Mold Domed and Flat Lids. Cylinder Stripping Tool and Cylinder Carriers are available as optional.
- Available in boxes of 100 for 4 "cylinders
- Writable surface to record data
- Test cylinders 4" meet A.S.T.M. specifications C39, C192 and C470
- Molded single unit for consistent dimensional uniformity
- Smooth molded plastic allows quick, easy stripping
- Non-absorptive, Strong, durable is weather resistant
- Eliminating job-site storage problems
- Large rim for Cylinder mold 4"
- High domed lids are available
- Lids and stripping tools are available
- HU3037L-HD: 4" domed lids for HU3037P100
- HU3041S-00: Stripping Tool, 15" L W/T Handle
- HU3041SMA : Stripping Tool W/ Screw Driver Style Handle