Air meter set
- Geneq - Type B
- Robust, lightweight and easy to handle
- Use the best clamping system available
- Stainless steel clamping levers
The GENEQ AIR METER is one of the most precise air measuring devices available for concrete.
- Precisely molded polyethylene case with inner molded reinforced walls to hold the meter and accessories in place.
- owl and meter cover stored apart to eliminate bowl from bonding with cover gasket.
- Case designed to fit all pressure meters except Type A ( Protex) Meters. Replaceable plastic case clamps.
- Light weight, long life, rust-free! Type B pressure meter
- complete kit Type B pressure meter Molded plastic case
- Calibration equipment
- Calibration vessel
- Inside calibration vessel tube
- Outside calibration vessel tube
- Syringe 3 oz.
- Strike off bar 24" Tamping Rod
Our unit utilizes the best clamping system available, with large stainless steel clamp levers and a holding capacity of 2500 lbs. each. This clamping system provides easy, dependable operation.
Employing the use of a superior high volume Ultra PumpTM, this system makes operation rapid and easy. This includes a larger, more accurate pressure gauge, bourdon tube, and an easy reading color dial face coded for entrapped and entrained air.
Conforms to ASTM C231 &AASHTO T-152 (Air Meter Only)