Total-Range Thermometer is one of the most technically advanced, fastest-reading, easy-to-use thermometers ever designed.
A microprocessor updates the display twice a second. The rugged unit is constructed of shock-resistant ABS plastic. Water-resistant case stops dirt, dust, fumes, and water—perfect for use in lab or plant’s worst environment. The maximum operating temperature range is -10 to 50°C. Uses all Type-K thermocouple probes. Batteries power unit for 1 year of routine use.
- The thermometer reads from –328 to 2498°F and –200 to 1370°C
- Resolution of 0.1° and 1°
- Meter-only accuracy: ±1°C between –50°C to 740°C, otherwise ±2°C.
- °F to °C switchable at the touch of a key
- Jumbo-size, 5/8-inch-high digits are readable from 10 feet away
- HOLD key freezes display to capture the current reading.
- Back-lighting permits reading in dark areas
- HI/LO Alarm: indicates when temperature rises above or falls below high/low set points, 1° increment
- Count-up timer alarm may be set from 23 hours 59 minutes to 1 minute. Alarm sounds when time is up.
- Size is 3-1/4 x 7 x 1-1/2 inches
- Weight is 8 ounces.
|Meter Temperature Range||–200 to 1370°C (–328 to 2498°F)|
|Meter Temperature Resolution||0.1° and 1°|
|Meter Temperature Accuracy||±1°C between –50°C to 740°C, otherwise ±2°C|
|# of Probes||1|
|Included Probe||Type-K Beaded probe|
|Included Probe Range||–40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term|
|Probe Dimensions||0.06" diameter,|
|Cable Length||4' cable|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||5/8 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||flip-out stand, PVC casing, 4-foot Type-K beaded probe, batteries|