Crack Monitor Gauge
- Humboldt - Standard Tell Tale
- The Standard Crack Gauge can be used to monitor horizontal or vertical movement across a crack on a flat surface.
- The H-2936A Standard Crack Gauge is a precision device that consists of two plates, which overlap for a part of their length.
- The bottom plate is transparent and marked with a hairline cursor in the form of a cross.
- Can be fixed to the surface with screws or adhesive (not included).
- Supplied with instructions and record sheet
|HU2936.TT1||Crack Monitor Gauge, Standard|