Safe and convenient means of performing permeability tests of corrosive or toxic permeants.
- Flexible fluoroelastomer bladder accumulator interfaces between control panel and sample drains on permeameter.
- Serves as a fluid separator to prevent permeant from entering control panel.
- Also prevents contact of air with permeant, thus no toxic orcorrosive vapors can escape into lab. Handles any fluid compatible with stainless steel,
- PTFE, and the fluoroelastomer bladder.
- Unit measure 8" H x 5"dia.
- Two units are required for each cell.
|HM4190-000||Toxic Interface Unit|