These gasoline-powered core drill machines are perfect for road and bridge construction, material testing, “pot-holing” and utility installation.
Get the job done faster and reduce job costs
- Quick set up and tear down
- Drill faster with gasoline motors (8.75 & 17.5 hp).
- Minimize lane closure/traffic control requirements.
- Increased bit life with a very stable drilling platform.
- Gain independence in the field
- Stand-alone gasoline system with optional electric start requires no additional power supplies
- Obtain years of use and dependable performance with a stable drilling platform
- Heavy-duty, dual-precision ground columns and tenz-alloy precision machined carriage assembly.
- Smooth-precision ball feed screw system.
- Capable of handling large and small hole drilling.
KOR-IT is the only manufacturer standing behind its core drill products with a no-hassle, replacement warranty. K-400 Series Gasoline Powered Core Drill Machines comes standard with KOR-IT’s LIFETIME WARRANTY, which covers the drill stand and all manufactured components for the lifetime you own the core drill machine. The gasoline core drill motor is covered by Vanguard for three years.
The K-400 gasoline-powered core drill machines can be used for various core drilling applications. These include drilling through concrete, asphalt, brick, slabs, walls, and more.