The improved BA210 LED binocular microscope is setting a new standard in educational microscope performance by combining improvements in both in optical and mechanical features
Designed to be used as an educational or training microscope in the life science and medical fields as well as supporting a variety of applications for biological microscopy and veterinary microscopy. Building off a robust, sturdy base, the BA210 LED binocular microscope is built around Motic's complete understanding of the daily demands placed on the standard educational microscope.
Student proof features together with a new generation of EF-N Plan Achromatic objective lenses provide a fully corrected intermediate image for crisp and clear visual and digital results. The improved CCIS® infinity optics make it simple to upgrade the BA210 to allow dark field, polarization, and phase contrast microscopy.
The BA210 is a robust student instrument that brings professional, repeatable image quality results to all of its intended applications.
- 30° inclined Binocular Siedentopf head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 25mm
- Large 140mm X 135mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm.
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- LED illumination 3W with intensity control
|Optical System||Color Corrected Infinity Optical System [CCIS®]|
Widefield binocular 30° [F.N. 20]
Widefield trinocular 30° [F.N. 20]- light distribution 100:0/20:80
140 x 135mm surface; 76 x 50mm movement; coaxial controls
N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with slider slot; Focusable and Lockable
Z-Axis movement 25mm stroke
Fine focus with 2µm minimum increment, Coarse focus with torque adjustment
Built-in transmitted 6V/30W halogen critical illumination
Built-in transmitted 3W LED critical illumination; >10,000 hrs bulb life span
Attachable Mirror set