The new BA210 series is setting a new standard in microscope performance through inprovements both in optical and mechanical features
Designed to be used in Educational Life Science, Medical as well as a variety of biological applications, this new microscope is built around Motic's complete understanding of the daily demands placed on the standard educational microscope.
Student proof features together with a new generation of EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives provide a fully corrected intermediate image for crisp and clear visual and digital results.
The BA210 is a robust student instrument that brings professional, repeatable image quality results to all of its intended applications.
The BA210 Digital is a Digital version of the BA210 that features a built-in imaging head with 3.0MP streaming live output through USB2.0 connections.
- Binocular head Siedentopf type, 30º inclined with Built-in digital camera CMOS 1/2” chip
- 3MP - 2048x1536 pixels with USB2.0 output
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, with rubber eyecups
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives EF-N PL 4X, 10X, 40X S, 100X S-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- Quartz halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC & MAC
|Optical System||Color Corrected Infinity Optical System [CCIS®]|
Widefield binocular 30° [F.N. 20] with built-in 3 megapixel digital
camera-light distribution 100:0/20:80
Effective Pixels : 3.0 Megapixels
Live Image Resolution : 2048 x 1536
Data Transfer : 480 Mb / Second USB 2.0
White Balance : Manual adjustment by using the software
Recommended System : Windows: XP, Vista or 7; P4 1.0GHz 256MB RAM, USB 2.0
Requirements : Mac: OSX, 1.0GHz 256MB RAM, USB 2.0
Software : Motic Images Plus 2.0