The Advanced Digital Temperature Controller displays and controls bath temperatures with ±0.01°C precision and stability
Plus you can further optimize performance through a variety of control settings including pump speed, specific heat value, calibration offset and internal or external temperature control.
- Intuitive 3.75" (9.5 cm) display with touch-pad control
- 4 languages: French, German, Spanish, English
- Variable-speed pressure/suction pump with external circulation and temperature control capability
- Swivel 180™, LidDock™, DuraTop™, WhisperCool™, Cool Command™
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, RS232/485, Ethernet and external temperature probe
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization
- Single-point calibration
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class III safety requirements for use with flammable liquids
From -40°C to +200°C
DIN 12876-1 Class III (for use with flammable liquids)
External Temperature Control Capability
Open- or closed-loop
Features on all Polyscience Refrigerated Circulating Baths
Proprietary patent-pending WhisperCool™ technology reduces overall equipment noise, increases refrigeration efficiency, and lowers energy consumption.
Easy to maintain
Accessing the reservoir drain and removable air filter for maintenance is as simple as removing the circulator’s front panel. Performance Programmable, Advanced Programmable and Performance Digital models even remind you when it’s time for filter cleaning.
Cool Command™ technology carefully regulates the amount of cooling required, saving energy while delivering fast cool-downs and more precise control at elevated temperatures.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
Whether equipped with the entry-level controller or the most sophisticated, PolyScience Refrigerated/ Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Clear navigational buttons and menu prompts guide you through setup, making operational and temperature set-point changes simple and precise.
|Alpha-numeric message bar guides you through setup and provides important operational information.||For further optimization of temperature control, you can easily input the specific heat capacity value for the heat transfer fluid that you’re using.|
Come with the following accessories
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing. 1/4" to M16 adapters also included on 50 Hz units.
- 6' (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
|Reservoir Size||7 Liter Low-Profile||7 Liter||15 Liter||20 Liter||28 Liter||45 Liter|
|Temperature Range||-20° to +200°C||-20° to +200°C||-40° to +200°C||-30° to +200°C||-40° to +200°C||-30° to +200°C||-30° to +200°C||-25° to +135°C|
|Cooling Capacity @ 20°C||200 W||200 W||505 W||915 W||1000 W||915 W||915 W||1400 W|
|Heater||1100 W (60 Hz)/2200 W (50 Hz)||2200 W (50/60 Hz)|
120 VAC/60 Hz
240 VAC/50 Hz