Our most precise and sophisticated temperature controller, the Performance Programmable combines ±0.005° temperature stability, 1/1000° temperature resolution, 10-point user calibration capability, highly advanced fluid tuning and external control to deliver exacting temperature control
- OpenMode time/temperature programming (no restriction on number of programs or steps)
- Intuitive 4.3" (10.9 cm) SmartTouch display
- 11 languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Korean, English
- Variable-speed pressure/suction pump with external circulation and temperature control capability
- Swivel 180™, LidDock™, DuraTop™, WhisperCool™, Cool Command™
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, Ethernet, RS232/485, remote on/off, external temperature probe
- Event scheduling (time & date), real-time clock and temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Multiple, selectable “home” screens and on-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization and 10-point calibration capability
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class III safety requirements for use with flammable liquids
- Includes Enhanced Performance Hardware& Software Package
- Available with DeviceNet™/CANbus, Modbus®, and Profibus® options
From -40° up to +200°C
DIN 12876-1 Class III (for use with flammable liquids)
External Temperature Control Capability
Pt100 temperature probe with 3m cable included
Open- or closed-loop
Features on all Polyscience Refrigerated Circulating Baths
Proprietary patent-pending WhisperCool™ technology reduces overall equipment noise, increases refrigeration efficiency, and lowers energy consumption.
Easy to maintain
Accessing the reservoir drain and removable air filter for maintenance is as simple as removing the circulator’s front panel. Performance Programmable, Advanced Programmable and Performance Digital models even remind you when it’s time for filter cleaning.
Cool Command™ technology carefully regulates the amount of cooling required, saving energy while delivering fast cool-downs and more precise control at elevated temperatures.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
Whether equipped with the entry-level controller or the most sophisticated, PolyScience Refrigerated/ Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Clear navigational buttons and menu prompts guide you through setup, making operational and temperature set-point changes simple and precise.
|Temperature control is easily fine-tuned through the selection of a specific fluid, entry of a fluid’s specific heat capacity, or even the adjustment of the controller’s PID values.||Simple and intuitive time/temperature programming makes it easy to create and run special test protocols and/or ramp and soak profiles.||Selectable “Home” screens allow you to display as much or as little temperature information as you need — including 4 minute to 10 day temperature trend data.|
Come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing. 1/4" to M16 adapters also included on 50 Hz units.
- 6' (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
|Reservoir Size||7 Liter Low-Profile||7 Liter||15 Liter||20 Liter||28 Liter||45 Liter|
|Temperature Range||-20° to +200°C||-20° to +200°C||-40° to +200°C||-30° to +200°C||-40° to +200°C||-30° to +200°C||-30° to +200°C||-25° to +135°C|
|Cooling Capacity @ 20°C||200 W||200 W||505 W||915 W||1000 W||915 W||915 W||1400 W|
|Heater||1100 W (60 Hz) / 2200 W (50 Hz)||2200 W (50/60 Hz)|
120 VAC/60 Hz
|Part Number 240 VAC/50 Hz||PP7LR-20-A12E||PP07R-20-A12E||PP07R-40-A12E||PP15R-30-A12E||PP15R-40-A12E||PP20R-30-A12E||PP28R-30-A12E||PP45R-20-A12E|