The analytical sieve shaker AS 300 control is used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtained even after short sieving times.
The AS 300 control is particularly designed for test sieves with a diameter of 305 mm (12"). Compared to sieves with a diameter of 200 mm, a 2.25 times higher sieving surface is available. Therefore, the average sieving times can be greatly reduced with the AS 300 control.
With its all-digital controls and calibration certificate the sieve shaker AS 300 control is indispensable for all users who attach importance to precision and operational convenience and need to comply with the guidelines of the ISO 9001.
cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, plastics, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder, ...
- Up to 99 sieving programs
- Low noise operation thanks to optimized control
- USB connection for use of EasySieve software
- suitable for dry and wet sieving
- excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- setting of sieve acceleration "g" for comparable and reproducible sieving results worldwide
- sieve stack up to 510 mm height
- free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude or sieve acceleration, interval)
- interval operation
- optional sieve software EasySieve for control of the shaker, easy evaluation and documentation of results
- fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
- calibration certificate
- easy operation (clamping),ergonomic design
- dry and wet sieving in one model
The AS 300 works with an electromagnetic drive that is patented by RETSCH (EP 0642844). This drive produces a 3D throwing motion that moves the product to be sieved equally over the whole sieving surface. The advantage: high stress capacity, extremely smooth operation and short sieving times with high separation efficiency.
|Applications||separation, fractioning, particle size determination|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, food, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics, medicine / pharmaceuticals|
|Feed material||powders, bulk materials, suspensions|
|Measuring range*||20 µm - 40 mm|
|Sieving motion||throwing motion with angular momentum|
|Max. batch / feed capacity||6 kg|
|Max. number of fractions||9 / 17|
|Max. mass of sieve stack||10 kg|
|Amplitude||digital, 0.2 - > 2,20 mm|
|Sieve acceleration||1.0 - > 10.0 g|
|Time display||digital, 1 - 99 min|
|Interval operation||1 - 99 s|
|Suitable for dry sieving||yes|
|Suitable for wet sieving||yes|
|Including test certificate / can be calibrated||yes|
|Suitable sieve diameters||100 mm / 150 mm / 200 mm / 203 mm (8") / 305 mm / 315 mm|
|Max. height of sieve stack||510 mm|
|Clamping devices||"standard", "comfort", each for wet and dry sieving|
|Protection code||IP 54 / IP 20|
|Electrical supply data||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|W x H x D||417 x 220 x 384 mm|
|Net weight||~ 42 kg|
*depending on feed material and instrument configuration/settings