Records freezer temperature for up to 7 days
Standard models and custom designs.
Can be conveniently placed on or under counter top.
Safety & Easy Access
Front opening door with side mounted magnetic latch handle with separate lock assembly.
Steel door for added content protection.
Standard Visual/Audible Alarm
Alarm displayed with visual/audible warning of rise in
temperature. Note: This model has no battery back up
for alarm, should unit loose power.
Outer and inner cabinets of welded steel, zinc-coated,
prime coat with textured powder coat finish.
All products are manufactured using CFC-free, nontoxic, non-combustible and non-ozone depleting refrigerant. Compressors are permanently lubricated and hermetically sealed.
Rack Systems available or customized systems to your specification.
Safe and Economical
Freezers are manufactured using environmentally safe urethane foam.
- * 4” Temperature Chart Recorder - Records freezer temperature for up to 7 days.
- * Automatic Voice Pager Dialer - In the event of power failure or temperature rise, the AD-2000 will instantly deliver voice or pager message to any number. Interfaces with Alarm Panel or Stand Alone Operation.
- * Cryo -Gloves - Designed to provide protection when working with ultra cold temperatures.
- * CALgrafix Software - Features logging, charting, alarm indication, networking and configuration when connected to a Windows based user interface.
Customize to Meet Your Specifications
- Access Ports
- Ramp/Soak Control
- Interior shelving
- C02 and LN2 Back-Up Systems
- Stainless Steel Interior
|Exterior Dimensions||29"H x 20"W x 22"D|
|Interior Dimensions||11"H x 12"W x 12"D|
|Temperature Range||0C/32F to –45C/-50F|
|Capacity ||1 cubic foot|
|Insulation ||Urethane Foam|
|Door ||Key locking|
|Temperature Controller||Digital Display|
|Alarm (No Battery Backup)||Visual and Audible |
|Compressor - High Stage||1/4 hp |
|Voltage ||115/60/1 230/60/1 230/50/1|
|Refrigerant Control||Capillary Tube|
|Evaporator ||Cold Wall|
|Running Amps ||8 amps (115V) / 4 amps (230V)|