The Starrett Self-Centering Telescoping Gage includes two telescoping arms, set of 6, 579A, B, C, D, E, F in case. SET of 6: Nos. 579A/B/C/D/E/F in Case.
- Precision Ground Radius on each gage provides two-point contact for maximum accuracy
- Greater range
- Constant spring tension gives uniform contact pressure
- Both plungers are easily locked at any desired setting
- Handles can be individually ordered. Handles longer than 12" (300mm) are available on special order.
- Handles are rigidly attached to the contact plungers and are automatically self-centering
- Ends of both contacts are hardened and ground to a radius to allow proper clearance on the smallest hole the gage will enter
- Two telescoping contacts
|Range (in)||5/16 – 6"|
|Handle Length (in)||2-3/8 – 3-1/4"|
|Handle Length (mm)||60-82mm|