Concrete Temperature Monitoring System
- TandD - TNDRTR505TC
Collect Data via Wireless Communication with a Base Unit
The collected data can then be transmitted to a PC by a variety of methods such as USB, E-mail, or FTP. Moreover, various functions, such as the monitoring of current readings and warning notification, make it a powerful data management system.
- The new generation of wireless temperature recorders
- Économique, vous donne un accès à distance en tout temps à vos données de température
- Uses the cellular network
- Compact, rugged, waterproof and dust resistant
- Possibility to link up to 20 recorders to the cellular station
- Real time reading and reports uploaded in the Cloud at no charge
- Temperature reports automatically sent at user-defined intervals
- Compatible with thermocouple wires J,K, T and S.
- Possibility to program alarms by email.
- Possibility to link 20 recorders to the cellular station
|Accepted thermocouples||J, K, T, S|
|Measuring scale||From -199°C to +1700°C|
|Accuracy||Type K, J, T: ± (reading 0.3°C + 0.3%)|
|LCD display||Readings, Battery status, etc|
|Storage capacity||16,000 readings|
|Recording intervals||15 selections from 1 sec. to 60 min|
|Recording mode||Loop or linear|
|Power||Lithium batteries, 10-month autonomy.|
|Temperature intervals||From-40 to +80°C (from -30°C to +80°C for a wireless communication)|