The testo 174H mini temperature and humidity data logger has a large display and alarm indication that makes it capable of monitoring air temperature and relative humidity levels at all times.
The Testo 174 H allows you to monitor temperature and moisture sensitive goods - including foods, archives and metal parts that are susceptible to surface rust - or carry out discreet humidity checks in buildings to ensure that the property is being properly looked after by tenants.
The Testo 174 H mini data logger has built-in longlife sensors that can measure the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment, a memory for up to 16,000 readings and an easy-to-read display that shows the current value as well as any breached thresholds.
- Memory for 16,000 temperature/humidity readings
- Longlife humidity sensor for reliable readings
- Easy USB data transfer to PC for analysis and logging
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
|Temperature – NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)|
|Humidity – Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH)|
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous use in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h),please contact us via our website.
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||60 x 38 x 18.5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Battery type||2 lithium batteries (CR2032)|
|Battery life||1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)|
|Memory||16,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|