Infrared Circle Laser Thermometer
with Type-K Probe
- Traceable Products - 4485
- Circle Dot Lasers show the diameter of the area being measured
- Displays the average of all measurements taken and the difference between the two readings
- Emissivity is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00 in increments of 0.01
Point-shoot-record with handy Type-K laser gun.
Traceable Infrared Circle Laser Thermometer, operation is simple—turn on, point at sample, and take a reading in less than a second.White LED light illuminates the surface. Unit reads both Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surface—solids, semisolids, and liquids. Non-invasive, measurements are ideal for food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics, and field use.
- Temperature range is –76 to 1022°F and –60 to 550°C
- Range using Type-K thermocouple jack is –83 to 2552°F and –64 to 1400°C.
- Resolution is 0.1°
- Accuracy is ±2% of the reading or 2°C, whichever is greater
- Field of view is 12:1 (at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)
- Display backlight permits viewing in low light conditions
- The dual display shows current temperature plus one of the following eight modes:
- Emissivity value
- Maximum memory (permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time)
- Minimum memory (permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time)
- Average (time weighted)
- High temperature alarm
- Low temperature alarm
- Probe temperature
- Audible, user settable, high and low alarms signal out of range conditions
Stainless-Steel Type-K Probe
- Stainless-steel with handle, triple purpose (liquids, air/gas, and semisolids), Type-K probe.
- Temperature range is –50 to 700°C. Dimensions: 0.13-inch diameter; 5-inch stem length; 7-1/2-inch overall length.
- Supplied with 40-inch cable.
|CC4485-000||Infrared Circle Laser Thermometer with Type-K Probe|
|CC4014-000||Stainless-Steel Type-K Probe|
|Probe Temperature Range||–83 to 2552°F (–64 to 1400°C)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±2% of reading or ±2°C whichever is greater|
|# of Probes||1|
|Included Probe||Type K Beaded Probe|
|Included Probe Range||–40 to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term use|
|Infrared Range||–76 to 1022°F (–60 to 550°C)|
|Infrared Accuracy||±2% of reading or ±2°C whichever is greater|
|Field of View||12:1 FOV (at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)|
|Emissivity||adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00 in increments of 0.01|
|Probe Dimensions||0.06 diameter|
|Temp MIN/MAX Memory||Y|
|Exportable Data (Y/N)||N|
|LCD Digit Size||3/4 in|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||N|
|Supplied With||batteries, Type-K beaded sensor, Traceable® Certificate|