Automatic Triaxial Tests System
- Wykeham Farrance - Autotriax 2
BS 1377:7, ASTM D2850, ASTM D4767, BS 1377:8, BS 1377:6 , ASTM D7181
- Automatic execution of up to 6 independent triaxial tests from start to finish with only one PC
- Type of tests: total and effective stress, stress path, K0 , permeability and unsaturated soils
- High-speed PC closed loop control for continuous monitoring and instantaneous reaction of systems components
The AUTOTRIAX 2 is an advanced triaxial testing system that can automatically perform up to 6 entire and independent tests at the same time, from start to finish, without any human intervention.
A typical automatic triaxial configuration comprises:
- Load frame and triaxial cellwith accessories: a suitable model can be selected from our range (see triaxial load frames and triaxial cells banded or standard) or, alternatively, existing machines and cells can be used, after compatibility check with our specialists;
- Data acquisition and control unit connected to a PC (using a LAN network);
- Hydromatic 2 pressure/volume controllers with automatic open/close valves: the pressure controllers can reach up to 3500 kPa and have a volume capacity of 250 cc;
- Triaxial test automatic control and processing software.
The AUTOTRIAX 2 configurations can be extended and expanded in subsequent steps in order to control further tests by adding the relevant components. These operations can be easily made on site by simply configuring the user-friendly software, like a plug- and-play system. The closed-loop feedback control system monitors the component status continously in order to react to any change in the parameters pre-set for each test stage.
More than 30 system configurations are available. A practical guide for the most typical and common configurations limited to the part required for the main components.
|AUTOTRIAX 2 can perform different kinds of triaxial tests such as:
- CU (consolidated undrained) BS and ASTM standards
- CD (consolidated drained) BS and ASTM standards