Unique measuring instrument for quantitative determination of the degree of chalking resulting from natural or artificial weathering of coatings using a specimen holder as well as direct measurement of the light-transmitting properties (luminous transmittance) of samples.
- The very first chalking tester with a touchscreen, on which you can immediately read off the degree of chalking.
- Superior sensitivity at the most crucial initial chalking stages and high accuracy also with regard to coloured pigments.
- Easy to handle.
- Reliable and objective measuring results.
- Reproducible results independent of the individual person.
- 1 chalking tester
- 1 specimen holder
- 2 plastic spatulas
- 2 batteries type AA
- 2 rolls special adhesive tape with 1 adhesive tape roller
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 certificate of manufacturer
- 1 carrying case
- Results can be reproduced impartially as no element of visual judgement applies, i.e. independent of the individual executing the test.
- Superior sensitivity in the most crucial initial chalking stages compared to other approaches.
- Increased accuracy in case of coatings showing chalking of coloured pigments compared to methods based on a contrasting substrate.
- Up to 70 % relative chalking there is a linear relationship between the measured value and the quantity of loosely adhering pigments.
- Direct checking of the light transmitting properties.
ACC1115 - Battery charger for 4 accumulator cells type AA, internationally applicable incl. 4 NiMh 2400 mAh cells
- ECCA T14
- EN 13523-14
- ISO 4628-6
|Measuring range||0 % - 100 % chalking (relative)|
|Measuring area||Ø 14 mm (0.55“)|
|Accuracy||± 1 %|
|Display, monochrome touchscreen||128 x 64 Pixel, white luminous display|
|Power supply||battery or USB-powered|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||154 mm x 105 mm x 33.2 mm (6.06" x 4.13" x 1.31“)|
|Dimensions samples for transmittance||length: min. 32 mm (1.26"), width: min. 16 mm - max. 25 mm (min. 0.63" - max. 0.98"), thickness: max. 3 mm (0.12")|
|Weight||613 g (1.35 lbs)|
ECCA T14, EN 13523-14, ISO 4628-6