Simple, Inexpensive VOC Gas Sensor
Includes Audio Alarm, Battery operation and Provision for External Alarm and Data Logger
For paint shops, printers, dry cleaners, woodworkers, vehicle repair facilities, chemical production areas and wherever indoor air quality monitoring is required: the Eco Sensors Model C-21 gas sensor helps you comply with the new VOC air quality regulations for hydrocarbon gases and solvent vapors.
- Constantly monitors your work environment. Detects leaks and poor air quality before they are a health hazard. Alarms below OSHA TLV for most common solvent-based VOCs.
- No installation. Easily used and understood by non-technical personnel.
- Virtually no maintenance.
- Highly sensitive to solvent vapors and other VOCs. Bright green-yellow-red display clearly shows hazard level of gas or vapor.
- Detects down to OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory-mandated levels…typically at low ppm concentrations.
- Has built-in rechargeable battery for portable use in tracking leaks.
- Rugged construction with many safety features.
|Range||Full scale = 50-100 ppm for most solvent based VOCs.|
|Response time||within one minute of gas reaching sensor|
|Size||3 1/4" x 1 3/8" x 2 3/8 (85 x 35 x 60 mm)|
|Weight||5 oz. (140 grams)|
|Battery||Self-contained NiCad or NiMH. Approximately 2 hour capacity. Recharged by AC adapter overnight|
|Power requirements||12 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide|
|Measurement principle||HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor|