Enregistreur de données pour détecteur d'ozone
- Eco Sensors - DL-3
The DL-3 data logger has been qualified for use with Eco Sensors’ instruments and applications.
It connects to and logs data from the A-22, C-30ZX, C-21, OS-4, and OS‑6 via the DC Voltage or DC Current analog outputs on these instruments. Logged data can be stored on the DL-3 and later downloaded to a computer or it can sent continuously via USB cable and displayed on the computer. A new LCD screen confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data.
A special cable ($75) is required for the DL-3 to interface with most Eco Sensors instruments.
- Qualified for use with Eco Sensors’ instruments
- Twice the accuracy over previous models
- 16-bit resolution
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- Simple operation and rugged construction
|Data Output:||RS-232 via DB9 connector 1200 baud|
|Accuracy||±0.1 mV or ±0.1% of reading
|Operating temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
|Relative Humidity||5 - 95% non-condensing|
|Operating System Required||Windows|
|Size||1080 × 541 × 254 mm (4.25 × 2.13 × 1 in)|
|Weight||108 g (3.8 oz)|