Détecteur acoustique de fuites
- Fisher Lab - XLT-30
The XLT-30 takes leak detection to a new level with advanced electronic amplification and filtering.
An all tactile keypad along with an easy to read digital display enables even the novice to become proficient at leak detection. The advanced microprocessor enables ENHANCEMENT of the weakest sounds like those in non-metallic pipes or those in sound muffling conditions.
The XLT-30 is also designed to reject most loud interfering noises like wind, motors, and traffic. New to the filtering selection is a Notch feature that allows independent suppression of an outside interfering sound, allowing the user to selectively tune to the desired leak noise. In the Fisher tradition, the XLT-30 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes
- Notch filter for external noise suppression
- Ultra low amplifier noise
- Peak hold feature on LCD bar-graph for sound comparison
- Automatic limiter system to enhance weak noise sources
- Tactile keypad & digital display, backlit for low light usage
- Increased response in poor sound conductors
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Automatic battery test and monitoring
- Operates on two 9 volt batteries
- Hard Carrying Case
- Operation Manual
- Little foot assembly
We warrant the XLT-30 to be free of defects in materials and workship when it is shipped from the factory. The terms of this warranty are fully explained in a wanrranty registration card that accompanies the instrument. Complete factory and field service facilities support the warranty. (warranty may vary outside US.
|Operating Frequency Range||
|Battery type||Two 9 Volt alkaline|
|Battery Life||50 hours (approx.)|
|Case Dimensions||8.25 x 8.5 x 32.5 in.|