The Gas Clip Technologies MGC Dock is an all-in-one stand-alone docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency and portability.
It tests up to four units simultaneously, reducing the testing time and gas usage. With only two buttons, it’s simple to train workers how to use it for regular bump tests, occasional calibrations, or to deactivate detectors. It can be optionally housed in a rugged Pelican© case or a wall-mountable metal enclosure. Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis.
- Test 4 units at one time, up to 12 instruments in a minute
- Easy 1 button operation
- Robust rechargeable internal battery, up to 1500 tests before recharging
- Internal gas cylinder regulator and pressure gauge
- USB flash memory for bump test and event log storage
- Optional unit configuration and firmware updates via GCT Manager Software
- Rugged Pelican© case or Wall Mount Dock case
- No computer required to operate