Transmetteur et enregistreur de pH
- Global Water - WQ201
• Fully encapsulated electronics
• 4-20 mA output
• Marine grade cable with strain relief
• Stainless steel housing
• Replaceable pH element Product Description Global Water’s pH sensor is a rugged reliable water pH measuring device. The pH transmitter is mounted on 25’ of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500’ available upon request. The pH sensor output is 4-20 mA with a three wire configuration. The pH transmitter's electronics are completely encapsulated in marine grade epoxy within a stainless steel housing (online version has 1” PVC x 8” pipe nipple, threaded both ends with cap). The pH transmitter also uses a removable shield and replaceable pH sensor element for easy maintenance.
Global Water's GL500 pH Recorder adds recording capabilities to the pH transmitter. The GL500 pH Recorder connects to the pH sensor's 4-20mA output to record data. In addition, Global Water offers the PC300 pH Controller to use the pH transmitter's output to control pumps or alarms. Specifications Output: 4-20 mA
- Range: 0-14 pH
- Accuracy: 2% of full scale
- Maximum Pressure: 40 psi
- Operating Voltage: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 5.5 mA plus sensor output
- Warm Up Time: 3 seconds minimum
- Operating Temperature: -5° to +55°C
- Size of Probe:
- Standard: 1-1/4" Diameter x 10" L (3.2cm dia. x 25.4cm long)
- Online: 2” Diameter x 12” L (5cm dia. x 30.5cm long)
- Weight: Standard and Online 1 lb. (454 g)
WQ201 pH Sensor
|WQ201-O Online pH Sensor|
|WQEXC Extra Cable
Standard pH sensors include 25' of cable, but can be purchased with up to 500' of cable.
|00-449 pH Sensor Electrode
pH electrodes should be replaced every six months and calibration should be done after every replacement.
|PH100 Handheld pH Meter|
|PH110 Refillable pH Meter|
|VARIO Waterproof pH meter|
|pH 1970i Portable field pH meter w/universal power supply|
|pH 3150i Water proof pH meter w/case & accessories|
|WQ Water Quality Sensors|
|WQMS Water Quality Monitoring System
The standard unit includes a datalogger, temperature sensor, pH sensor, conductivity sensor (with a 0-5000µS range unless otherwise specified), and DO sensor.
|GL500 pH Recorder
pH recorder for sensor datalogging. Includes Global Logger Software. With weather proof enclosure and 12V battery.
|PC300 pH Controller|
|WQS pH Sampling System
NOTE: pH sensor not included.
|EZ100 pH Sensor Display
LCD readout display for both portable use and permanent installations.