Testeur de poche pour le fluorure
- LaMotte - 1756
The Fluoride Tracer PockeTester offers direct reading of Fluoride down to 0.1 ppm with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- First Fluoride meter with built-in Automatic
- Temperature Compensation
- Fastest response Fluoride meter (<1 min.)
- Easy use for Field or Laboratory fluoride testing
- Small sample/TISAB volume required for testing
- In compliance with EPA Method 340.2 (Potentiometric Ion Selective Electrode)
- Automatic electronic 1 or 2 point calibration with offset adjustment
- Memory stores 25 labeled readings
- Water-resistant to IP54
- Large LCD simultaneously displays ppm of Fluoride, Temperature, and analog bargraph indicator
- Complete with electrode, 20 TISAB reagent tablets, sensor cap, four 3V button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap
- Public Water Fluoridation Control - Fluoride is added to water to prevent tooth decay. However, too much fluoride can harm teeth.
- The concentration recommended by the American Dental Association is 0.7-1.2ppm.
- The MCL established by the EPA is 4.0 ppm.
- Fluoride concentrations in some natural waters can exceed 4 ppm.