Vitesse du vent seulement
- Maximum Weather Instruments - Vigilant
Vigilant displays wind speed from 0-100 MPH and 0-160 km/h, as well as high (or "Maximum) gust.
High gust is saved with our unique 'Gust Register', allowing you to monitor the highest gust even if you are not present when the wind occurs.
Vigilant is self-powered by a rooftop sensor and requires no batteries.
The packaging content :
- 60' cable
- wind speed sensor
- mounting hardware
If you used with the optional scale doubling switch, this anenometer can record wind speed up to 200 MPH.
- Wind Speed readings up to 100 MPH (160 km/h)
- Records High Gust, even if you're not there to witness it
- Does not rely on any external power source
- Wind speed will continue to register during power failures
- Nickel plated solid Brass case
|Speed||+/-3% Full Scale & Mid Scale|
|Case||6.5" O.D. x 2.75" Deep|
|Power||Self-powered by rooftop sensor|