The 195-704-A Data Logger is an inexpensive data logger accepts a wide range of energy and environmental sensors. It provides 12-bit resolution measurements for detecting greater variability in recorded data, and stores 43,000 measurements.
The 195-704-A Data Logger supports the following measurements (sensors sold separately): 4-20 mA, DC current, DC voltage, pressure, temperature, evaporation pan level, solar radiation, wind speed and wind direction. Most sensors will require a separate power source.
- 12-bit resolution provides high accuracy.
- Large memory for long-term deployments or fast sampling.
- Programmable and push button start.
- Direct USB interface for fast data offload
- 43,000 date and time stamped measurements can be stored.
- Stored data is collected by a direct USB interface cable connected to a laptop or PC.
- Graphing: View multiple parameters on one graph, zoom and axis-control tools.
- Check logger status: Verify logger operation while logging and current readings.
- Export data to other programs: Microsoft® Excel or other ASCII-compatible programs.
- The internal lithium battery has a 1 year battery life.
- Analog channels: 0 to 2.5 Vdc (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO); 0 to 5 Vdc (w/CABLE-ADAP5); 0 to 10 Vdc (w/ CABLE-ADAP10); 4-20 mA (w/CABLE-4-20MA)
- Accuracy (logger only): ± 2 mV ± 2.5% of absolute reading; ± 2 mV ± 1% of reading for logger-powered sensors
- Sample Rate: 1 second to 18 hours, user selectable
- Time accuracy: ± 1 minute per month at 77°F (25°C)
- Operating range: -4° to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Operating temperature:
- Logging: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Launch/readout: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C),per USB specification
- Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Battery: CR-2032 lithium, 1 year typical use
- Memory: 64K bytes (43,000 12-bit measurements)
- 195-704-A: 1.6 oz/2 lbs
- 195-704N-A: .5 lb/2 lbs
- 195-704-A: 2.3" x 2.9" x 0.9" (58 x 74 x 22 mm)
- 195-704N-A: 3.9" x 3.9" x 2.3" (99 x 99 x 58 mm)
The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).
Windows Computer System Requirements: Windows 7 (Pro, Ultimate and Home Premium),Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Home, Vista Business, Vista Home Premium, Sun Java (JRE) version 1.6, USB port, minimum 1 GB system RAM, 300 MB disk space, 1024 x 768 display resolution, 256+ colors.
|Water or Air Temperature Sensor, 20' cable|
|4-Channel Data Logger|
|4-Channel Data Logger in NEMA Enclosure|
|Software for PC and Mac, includes USB interface cable (one license per computer)|
|2.5 Voltage Input Cable|