Piézomètre à colonne montante
- Solinst - 601
- Faible coût
- Élément filtrant de 60 micron
The Solinst Model 601 Standpipe Piezometer is designed to be placed within a drilled hole to provide a filtered inlet point.
The pointed PVC tip is also suitable for pushing into very loose sands at the base of a borehole, a stream, or into very loose tailings pond sediments.
The 601 is excellent for metals sampling, as it is composed of a preformed Vyon tube set inside a perforated PVC piezometer tip. The Model 601 is well suited for water level monitoring, permeability measurements, construction control, de-watering drainage operations, and slope stability investigations.
The 601 tip connects to the surface with 3/4” ID PVC riser pipe using slip-fit couplings. Reducer couplings can also be used to connect to other sizes of riser pipe or casing. The standard 601 Piezometer tip lengths available are: 6”, 1 ft, 2 ft and 3 ft (15 cm, 30 cm, 60 cm and 90 cm).
Solinst also offers the Model 615 stainless steel Drive-Point Piezometer, which is designed to be pushed into the soil below the bottom of a borehole. They can also be driven directly into the ground from the surface.
- Porous HDPE (Vyon)
- Seams are butt heat welded
- Average pore size 60 microns
- Keeps out silts and fine sands
- Water level monitoring
- Permeability measurements
- Construction control
- De-watering and drainage operations
- Slope stability investigations
- Air Sparging: a 1 ft. Piezometer has 18 x 3/8” diameter
- holes i.e. 2 sq inches/ft.
- Metals Sampling
- Low cost
- 60 micron filter element
- Rigid PVC housing protects Vyon filter installation