Alarme risque de gel
- Spectrum Technologies - WatchDog 3430
Spot frost conditions easily in your vineyard or orchard
When the temperature approaches freezing, the high-powered LED light (visible from about two miles) changes color and flash frequency to indicate temperature conditions at-a-glance. The Frost Alert will shut off above 37ºF to conserve power. Requires 6V lantern battery (not included).
- High output LED's means no lamps to replace.
- Low current consumption giving long battery life.
- 4 defined temperature ranges.
- Low battery alarm to alert user.
- Faulty Sensor/ cable alarm.
- Calibration error alarm
- Good Health indicator to assure user that unit is functioning correctly.
- Auto Power Off above 3°C allows user to leave unit out for the duration of the frost-fighting season
- Periodic Flash when temperature is above 3°C allows user to easily locate units at the end of the frost season.
- Can be hung from a cable, secured to an upright, or placed on ground.
- Handy Probe Clip supplied to allow placement of probe in required sensing area.
- Mounting stick supplied to easily secure to a post
- Tough Injection molded case for the outdoors.
- Water-resistant. (Rain proof)
- Uses Low Cost Battery for economic operation.
- 12 month warranty.
|Frost Alert alarm colors|
Green – Above 34ºF(1ºC)
White – 32º to 34ºF(0-1ºC)
Red – Below 32ºF(0°C)
- Shuts off above 37ºF (2.8°C) to conserve power
- Requires 6V lantern battery (not included)
- Please see the above photos for the temperature ranges for the 3 different lights