High-efficiency (class A+) refrigerated thermostat provided with the innovative Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system, and forced air circulation in order to offer excellent stability and homogeneity of the internal temperature.
- Selectable incubation temperature from 3 to 50 °C
- Internal sockets to power devices
- Internal transparent door for sample observation without disturbance
- Accepts 4 BOD Sensor System 6, or 2 BOD Sensor System 10
- Total volume of 215 liters
- TEMPSoft dedicated software for times and temperatures (+ ramps)
- Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system
- Uniform temperature by the use of forced ventilation
- 3-digit display of internal temperature
- TempSoft incorporates high/low alarm thresholds
- Constant monitoring according to GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Wireless DataBox data capture avoids environment disturbance
- Cooling system in A+ class energy rated
- Low operating cost
Buy the TempSoft and Wireless DataBox package that is not supplied as standard. Consider the IQ/OQ manual and multi-socket extension cable
Energy Saving Combined With Superior Performance
VELP incubators are characterized by a high-efficiency rate due to their cooling system in A+ class, to better preserve both the environment and what is kept inside.
You'll save money while conserving energy with A+ rated refrigerators.
VELP incubators bring excellent condition for storage. The enhanced storage capacity offers more space inside where you can easily accommodate up to four BOD Sensor System 6, BOD EVO Sensor System 6 or two BOD Sensor System 10 simultaneously.
TEMPSoft, for the Complete Control of the Unit
TEMPSoft is the extremely intuitive software able to manage the internal temperature of your incubator directly from the PC.
In this way, it will be possible to have the complete control of your incubator, through the wireless interface, with the following features:
- set working ramps (different times and temperatures) and the desired set point, with the possibility of minimum and maximum temperature alarm tresholds
- monitor of the internal temperature with a dedicated graph and record the trend on a spreadsheet
- store test data in conformity with GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Data are sent from the incubator to the Wireless DataBox, a sort of receiver, via wireless mode.
|Total volume:||215 liters|
|Electronic thermoregulation system:||AUTO - TUNING|
|Number of shelves included:||4|
|Number of sockets:||2 internal electrical current sockets|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Weight:||46.3 Kg (102.1 lbs)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||540x1263x550 mm (21.3x35.9x21.7 in)|
|Temperature range:||from 3.0 to 50.0°C|
|Internal temperature stability:||± 0.5°C|
|Internal temperature homogeneity:||± 0.5°C|
|Digital display:||3-digit, 0.1 °C resolution|