- Technidea Corporation - ZIPLEVEL Pro 2000
Modèle : ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000
Modèle : ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000B
The ZIPLEVEL® PRO-2000 consists of a Base Unit that stores its hand held Measurement Module, 100' (60m) of interconnecting Cord, User Guide and all accessories.
Accessories include, a rubber protective Boot for the Measurement Module, a Unipod for measuring without bending and a pair of stakes to secure the Base Unit on a hillside. The fully extended Unipod doubles as a 4' (121.9cm) vertical calibration standard for the system.
The ZIPLEVEL® PRO-2000B is essentially a PRO-2000 with a shorter Cord and no accessories.
The less expensive PRO-2000B comes without a protective rubber Boot, Unipod or Stakes and has 75' (23m) of Cord that covers a 150' (46m) circle. Each of the ZIPLEVEL accessories can be purchased individually. Purchase of Protective Boot is highly recommended for rugged applications.
- Set-up Vertical Range
40’ (12m) / 20’ (6m) above & below Base Unit
4’ (1.2m) / ~2’ (~0.6m) above & below Base Unit in High Precision (HP) Range
- Set-up Horizontal Range: 200’/60m circle (100’ cord); 150’/50m circle (75’ cord) PRO-2000B
- Carry Function Ranges: No limit
- Range of “ZERO” or “MARK”: Full vertical range
- Functions: 16 + PC Serial Port
- Scales: Inches, feet, meters and centimeters
- Resolution (Precision)
Reads to 0.1”, 1/8”, 0.01’, 2mm; 0.01”, 0.001’, 0.2mm in HP Range
Internal Precision is 0.05”; 0.005” in HP Range
- Repeatability: 0.1”, 1/8”, 0.01’, 2mm; 0.01”, 0.001’, 0.2mm in HP Range
- Typical Isothermal Accuracy
Greater of 0.1” (2mm) or 0.2% reading; 0.35% of reading for measurements >10’ (3m)
Greater of 0.01” (0.2mm) or 0.2% reading in HP Range; 0.35% of reading >10’ (3m)
- Temperature Range
-22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C) Operating
-40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C) Storage
- Drop Resistance
Measurement Module: 5 feet (1.5m) onto concrete
Base Unit: 3 feet (1m) onto concrete
- Water Resistance
Rain tight; not immersible. Spray lightly to clean.
- 9V Alkaline Battery Life: 1 year of typical daily use
Auto shut-off after 4 minutes
- Memory: Settings and 137 readings store indefinitely with or without battery
- Unipod Length: 15” (38.1cm) collapsed to a calibrated 48” (121.9cm) extended
Measurement Module: 1lb. (0.45kg)<
Total Weight: 12 lbs. (5.50kg); 8 lbs. (3.65kg) PRO-2000B
Measurement Module: 3.75”H x 4.75”W x 1.75”D (9.5cm H x 12.1cm W x 4.5cm D)
Base Unit: 16.0”H x 10.5”W x 7.5”D (40.6cm H x 26.7cm W x 19.1cm D)