Super Polx 1200 is a knife cut cleanroom laundered wiper recommended for ISO Class 4 and above environments composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric.
This combination of properties provides Super Polx 1200 with the high level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for ISO Class 4 and above environments and applications requiring critical control of contaminants combined with superior performance.
- 100% continuous filament polyester knit
- Knife cut edge
- Laundered and packaged in Berkshire’s ISO Class 4 cleanroom
- Low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
- High abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with IPA, Acetone and other solvents
- High sorbency
- Low endotoxin levels
- Soft hand and edge for sensitive surfaces
- Complies with RoHS 2002/05 and REACH requirements
- Designed for use in ISO Class 4 and higher cleanroom environments
- Designed for a high level of contamination control in critical processing applications
- Integrated circuit fabrication areas
- CD and DVD manufacturing operations
- Breakdown cleans in fab and suite construction
- Equipment wrap and wipe downs
- Stencil and other print roll cleaning applications
- Steam autoclavable for aseptic applications
- Cleaning of medical device products
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Pre-Wetted Option
The value pack option provides the same great performance in a more economical bulk packaging format.
- Value Pack Option
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs.
- Sterile Validated Option
For aseptic processing areas, the same wiper material can be provided in a gamma irradiated validated sterile to a 10–6 sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted versions available.
|Super Polx® 1200||S1200.0404.10||4x4” (10x10cm)||600||10||Value Pack|
|Super Polx® 1200||S1200.0606.9||6x6” (15x15cm)||300||9||Value Pack|
|Super Polx® 1200||S1200.0909.8||9x9” (23x23cm)||150||8||Stacked|
|Super Polx® 1200||S1200.0909B.8||9x9” (23x23cm)||150||8||Value Pack|
|Super Polx® 1200||S1200.1212.14||12x12” (30x30cm)||75||14||Stacked|
|Super Polx® 1200||S1200.1212B.14||12x12” (30x30cm)||75||14||Value Pack|
|Sorbency||Capacity||509||mL/m²||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 8.1 modified / Sec 8.2 modified|
|Non-VolatileResidue||DIWater||0.0045||g/m2||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 7.1.2|
|Ions||Na+||0.17||ppm||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 7.2.2|
- Technical data represented in this table are typical values at the time of publication. These should not be used as product specifications.
- Due to differences in test methods applied and equipment utilized by different wiper manufacturers, valid product comparisons may only be obtained through side-by-side testing in the same test facility, under similar conditions
- Third party testing can be performed upon request