Predict the Service-Life of Concrete Structures
Perma is a laboratory device for measuring the electrical resistance of concrete against the penetration of chloride (RCPT). This data is used to estimate the chloride diffusion coefficient of concrete for predicting service life, durability-based design, and durability-based quality control, of concrete structures. Perma is electrically certified for rapid chloride penetrability tests in concrete laboratories. This device is the only RCPT device that has a CSA electrical safety certification mark for use in concrete laboratories.
- Measurement of chloride penetration resistance
- Bulk electrical conductivity of concrete
- Performance-based quality control of concrete
- Estimation of chloride migration and diffusion coefficient of concrete
- Service life design of concrete structures
Four Measurement Channels
Obtain accurate and reliable data on concrete service-life.
Flexible Logging Intervals
Customize specific testing times with Perma’s easy-to-use software.
Conveniently set up control keys to easily perform the bulk electrical resistivity test.
- Four measurement channels
- Customizable setup
- Verification kit included
- Single-person operation device
- Auto-sealable cells with rubber gasket and spacer
- Automatic temperature control system
- Accurate (± 0.1 mA)
- Flexible logging interval time
(1 to 10 min)
- Free user-friendly PC software
|Range of Current Measurements
|0 ~ 500 mA ± 0.1 mA
|Temperature Measurement Range
|0 ~ 100°C
|Chloride Permeability Charge
|56-Day Rapid Chloride Permeability Charge