Recipient of NACE Corrosion Innovation Award
iCOR is the most advanced wireless corrosion measurement device for evaluating the health of reinforced concrete structures. iCOR detects corrosion potential, corrosion rate, and in-situ electrical resistivity. In 2019, the iCOR was presented the Corrosion Innovation Award by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE).
Non-Invasive & Non-Destructive Wireless Technology
Unlike other devices which must drill into the concrete and physically connect to the rebar to evaluate corrosion, the iCOR® is completely non-destructive.
Fast & Accurate Real-Time Data in Seconds
Data is collected, analyzed, and stored wirelessly within the mobile app on the tablet provided where it can be easily shared with team members.
Automatic Report Generation Simple & Easy-To-Use
Detailed corrosion evaluation of reinforced concrete structures is presented as contour maps which are accessible in real-time on the tablet.
- Detection of corrosion in reinforcement
- Measurement of rebar corrosion rate
- Evaluation of corrosion potential of rebar
- Measurement of in-situ electrical resistivity
- Assessment of concrete durability
- Rehabilitation and repair of concrete structures
- Non-destructive, and non-invasive wireless technology
- Measurements obtained and evaluated within seconds
- Simple and easy-to-use with minimal training required
- Single-person operation device
- Tablet included with free Android app
- Award-winning patented technology
- Real-time contour mapping of corrosion rate, electrical resistivity, and corrosion potential
- Accurate non-subjective algorithm-based interpretations
- Multiple and directional parameters tested in a single measurement
- Easy reporting and data exporting
|3 to 30 seconds
|Corrosion Rate Range
|0 to 500 μm / year
|Corrosion Potential Range
|-800 to +200 mV / CSE
|Electrical Resistivity Range
|0 to 10,000 Ω • m