The HM-5150.3F has been specifically designed for those who want a high-quality, CBR and LBR-specific load frame that provides complete control of the testing process.
It's single-speed (0.05 inches/minute),(1.27mm/minute) motor delivers precise operation and durability that will last for years.
The HM-5150 allows the operator the choice of operating the test process in a stand-alone mode or from a networked computer. The addition of Humboldt's NEXT software and the HM-5001SW CBR and LBR software module provides complete setup, monitoring and reporting capabilities for a complete testing solution.
The HM-5150 provides two (2) integral and independent data acquisition channels, which can be utilized in stand-alone configurations or accessed through a LAN-networked computer using Humboldt's Next Software. The HM-5150 load frame is built with durable, high-quality components and features the use of a stepper motor, precision gears and gear box to ensure smooth and reliable operation, as well as precise results.
In stand-alone mode, the HM-5150 load frame provides a 7" (178mm) touch-screen controller, giving you finger-tip control of your testing processes, as well as providing real-time, visual views of your data in both tabular and graphic formats. This waterproof, touch screen provides colorful, at-a-glance monitoring of testing functions without the use of a computer. Operators can see all the data in several formats at the machine while the test is running. Data can then be viewed simultaneously or downloaded later to a computer in the lab, in the next room or at a different location, while also providing report generation capabilities from within Humboldt's NEXT software or our enhanced test-specific modules.
Touch-Screen Controller provides :
- 2-channel data acquisition
- Hi-res, 7", waterproof, touch-screen provides total control and real-time graphical display of tests
- Machine /Test control and data acquisition via touch-screen
- 2 channels provide inputs for standard CBR and LBR tests
- Calibration of channels to load cells, transducers and other suitable instruments
- Real-time graphical chart and numerical display of tests via touch-screen display
- Effective sampling rate of 50 readings per second
- Stores up to 1000 tests with 3000 points per test
- 2 USB ports. One in front for data transfer and the rear port is for powering a wireless access point.
- When operated from a networked computer the NEXT software provides robust machine and test control, as well as report generation. It also provides the ability to control and monitor multiple machines from a single computer.
Typical CBR/LBR Setup for HM-5150.3F
|HM-2300.100||1||Load Cell, S-Type, 10,000lbf (50kN)|
|HM-2305.10||1||Linear Potentiometer Transducer, 1.0 inch (25mm)|
|HM-2305BRT||1||Strain Transducer Bracket for HM-2305.10 Transducer|
|HM-5001SW||1||CBR and LBR Module for Humboldt NEXT Software|
|Load capacity:||11000 lbf (50kN)|
|Speed range:||0.05 in/min. 1.27 mm/min.|
|Platen Size / Travel:||8" (254mm) / 4" (100mm)|
|Data storage:||1000 tests and up to 3000 readings per test|
|Clearance, vertical:||27" (686mm)|
|Clearance, horizontal:||11" (286mm)|
|Voltage:||110/220V 50/60Hz - 5.0amps|
|Net weight:||120 lbs (54kg)|