Model : KOK501G25-
- Hand Held Gasoline Core Drill w/o Vacuum
Model : KOK501G25V
- Hand Held Gasoline Core Drill w/ Vacuum
HandHeld Gasoline Core Drill is a great drill for geotechnical engineers who need to take a few core samples in the field.
The K-501 is also a great choice for contractors who need to punch a hole in precast sewer pipes. Landscape contractors and general contractors use this gasoline core drill as well for various jobs. With the K-501 Gasoline Core Drill in your equipment fleet you’ll find many uses for this handy tool. The K-501 comes with a safety clutch built in so the drill operator won’t suffer an injury if the core bit binds. We exclusively use aHonda 4-cycle gasoline engine. Honda carries a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty directly.
- Light Weight (power head is only 22 lbs)
- One person, handled, core drill machine
- Designed to accomplish core drilling into concrete/asphalt surfaces.
- 4-cycle gasoline powered engine, 31cc drill faster.
- 7-inch bit diameter capacity
- Drill vertical, horizontal, inverted or at any angle in between.
- Heavy-duty, quad precision ball bearing gear box
- Optimum gear ratio for fast, economical drilling
- Minimize time required for each job Drill faster with gasoline power.
- Easy to use and quick to set up