This Immersion Circulator/Heater converts any tank or vessel into a reliable, user-friendly circulating bath.
Remarkably versatile and convenient, it delivers precise and reliable temperature control for virtually any laboratory application. The unit features a large, backlit digital display, which allows you to monitor a set point and actual temperature from across the lab. It has a protective housing that shields the pump and heater from damage yet offers easy access for cleaning. Flow management is easy with its convenient slide control, which easily adjusts to adapt to any need. Its adjustable mounting clamp fastens securely to both flat and rounded tank walls.
- Large, universal icon and English display
- On-screen prompts
- Single-point calibration capability
- For laboratory use only
- Working Temperature: 135°C maximum temperature
- Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C
- Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
- Pump: 1-speed
- Suitable for tank capacities up to 28 liters
- Clamps securely to both straight and curved tank walls
- Adjustable flow
- Integral pump and heater coil protection
The MX Immersion Circulator should only be mounted to tanks with a working depth of 7.25" (18.4 cm) or more. It clamps securely to both straight and curved tank walls.
|Maximum Reservoir Capacity||28 liters|
|Maximum Temperature||Ambient +10° to 135°|
|Maximum Flow Rate (60Hz/50Hz)||13.50/11.90 (l/min)|
|Maximum Pressure (60Hz/50Hz)||2.30/1.80 (psi)|
|Part Number (60Hz)||MX-CA11B|