- Starrett - 12-12-4R
Starrett Bevel Protractors have revolving turrets with direct reading double graduations a full 0 to 180° in opposite directions.
This permits direct reading of angles above or below the blade. Equipped with a handy spirit level. 12”, 4R Grad Equipped with a handy spirit level.
- Starrett satin chrome blades and protractor heads for easier reading are available (on 12" sizes)
- Direct reading 0-180º in opposite directions, permitting the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles
- Non-reversible Black Wrinkle Finish
- Protractor heads are made of stable cast iron and finished with a choice of attractive black wrinkle finish or smooth black finish
- Tempered steel blades with accurate, machine-divided graduations
- A spirit level indicates when the base reference surface is level – a feature not usually available on comparable protractors
|Blade Length (in)||12"|
|Blade Graduations (in)||8ths, 16ths, Quick Reading, 32nds, 64ths|
|Range (Deg)||0 - 180º|
|Protractor Finish||Black Wrinkle Finish|